Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Who has packed my Parachute??

1. Aunt Allison
2. Uncle Kevin
3. Dad
4. Mrs. Inman
5. Mrs. Bailey
6. My Papa
7. My Granny

I'm making today's post about my Aunt Allison, she has been a true inspiration in my life I absolutely love her with every bit of my heart!
She is a wonderful mother to my twin cousins who are my pride and joy and a wonderful wife to my dear uncle!! I know that when i'm down or upset or hurt i can talk to her she always has something positive to say about things, her faith is something that makes me look up to her so much! She is an awesome christian and her faith is so strong its amazing! She's always talking to me about it and i love that. Allison has been there for me through some of my most trying times of my life and she has stuck by my side through thick and thin. There is no way i can thank her babysitting won't be near enough lol.
Allison thank you's are all i have!
I love you!

No comments: